- In This Section
- Animal Services
- Board of Commissioners
- Burke Transit
- Census - Complete Count Committee
- Clerk of Superior, State, and Juvenile Court
- Coroner's Office
- Development Authority of Burke County
- Elections and Registration
- Facility Maintenance
- Juvenile Court
- Magistrate Court
- Planning Commission
- Probate Court
- Roads and Bridges
- Sheriff's Office
- Solicitor General's Office
- Solid Waste
- State Court
- Tax Assessor
- Tax Commissioner
- Superior Court
Burke County Emergency Management Agency
Non-Emergency Phone # 706-554-6651
Dedicated to the protection of life and property. Provides Emergency Medical Services, Fire/Rescue, 911, and Emergency Management services to Burke County.
For billing inquires concerning Burke County Emergency Medical Services, please call 706-554-4623 Monday - Thursday from 8 a.m. to 4 p.m.
CodeRED Alert Notifications
CodeRED is a high-speed emergency notification system. CodeRED provides Burke County EMA the ability to quickly deliver messages to targeted areas or the entire county. This system is only as good as the telephone numbers listed correctly in the database. Individuals and businesses must add their own phone number(s), address, etc. directly into the system. If your phone number is not listed in the database, you will NOT be contacted. When signing up, you MUST ENTER A BURKE COUNTY ADDRESS. Otherwise you will NOT receive notifications. To receive alerts via text message, you must enter your cell service provider.
- To sign up for Emergency Alert Notifications click on the logo below. It's FREE! Sign up today!
- Call Burke County EMA at 706-554-6651 if you need assistance signing up for CodeRED alerts.
Find us on Facebook by clicking here